Last modified: 04/15/2020
The Company respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from You or that You may provide when You visit the Website and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between You and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
The Company’s online store is hosted on Shopify Inc. (“Shopify”). Shopify provides the Company with an online e-commerce platform that allows the Company to sell products/services to You. Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. Shopify stores your data on a secure server behind a firewall. If You choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted. All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers. For more insight, please refer to Shopify’s Terms of Service (https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) or Privacy Statement (https:// www.shopify.com/legal/privacy).
Children (Anyone Under the Age of 18)
Our Website is not intended for anyone under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under 18. If You are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features, make any purchases of products/services through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name You may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from someone under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If You believe we might have any information from or about someone under 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which You may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which You may be contacted online or offline (”personal information”); or
- about your internet connection, the equipment You use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from You when You provide it to us.
- Automatically as You navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that You provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of purchasing products/services. We may also ask You for information when You report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if You contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask You to complete for research, customer service, or quality assurance purposes.
- Details of transactions You carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders for products/services. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website for products/services.
- Your search queries on the Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As You navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that You access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize You when You return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or [opened an email] and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about You or that You provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to You.
- To provide You with information, products, or services that You request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which You provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between You and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify You about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow You to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when You provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact You about our own products/services that may be of interest to You. If You do not want us to use your information in this way, please contact us at email@example.com.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to You if You have not opted out of these disclosures. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information].
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when You provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Disclosure to Third Parties
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide You with choices regarding the personal information You provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide You with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If You do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, You can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data. You can also always opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If You do not wish to have your email address or contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, You can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data or at any other time by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com. If we have sent You a promotional email, You may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product/service purchase.
- Targeted Advertising. If You do not want us to use information that we collect or that You provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, You can opt-out by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com or write us at Viral Ecom Adz, Inc., 1980 Washington Street, Merrick, New York 11566.
To protect your personal information, the Company takes reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. All information You provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. If You provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with an AES-256 encryption. The Company follows all PCI-DSS requirements and implements additional generally accepted industry standards
The safety and security of your information also depends on You. We urge You to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information You share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.